As featured on
In front of the third record crowd in as many days, Missouri softball saw its season wither away at the hands of James Madison. The Dukes took the decisive third game of the Columbia Super Regional 7-2, advancing to their first-ever Women‘s College World Series.
- ‘Evil’ at Midseason, Summer Games, ‘Eden’ on Earth, An Animated Tig Notaro, ‘Good Witch’ Casts a Final Spell
- If the Cyber-Scammer Says 'I'm With the Brand,' You Could Be a Prime Sucker
- MU picked fourth in East; Maietti, Jeffcoat All-SEC
- How Does ‘Charmed’ Say Goodbye to Macy in the Season 3 Finale? (RECAP)
- Unions’ Focus on Woke Over Work Rankles Rank and File
- Illegal border crossings continue to spike, as do COVID cases
- Dak: Ankle "The last thing I'm thinking about"
- Despite What Biden Says, Guns Factor in Only a Small Percentage of Violent Crimes
- Man gets 7 years for firing gun at Dano's bartender in Butte
- This Is Where Montana Ranks in Drug Overdose Deaths in 2020
- Two men sentenced for sixth DUI convictions
- Ewam nun revives Montana's global Buddhist links
- Fuel shortage causes airport delays
- Bitcoin Millionaire Seeks Freedom of Information Through the 'Freedom Phone'
- City not planning to restrict water usage
- Restaurants 'really struggling to be open' in parts of Montana
- Tires slashed at Madison River access
- On religion: The Byrds' Chris Hillman on fame, faith and music
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!