On March 2nd, Augusta Schools celebrated Dr. Seuss’ birthday. In honor of the occasion the Augusta Masonic Lodge donated two bikes and four Kindle Readers as prizes to the students who were fortunate enough to have their name drawn. During the month of February, which is “I love to Read Month”, For each book that a student read, he/she put a ticket with their name on it in the corresponding grade level basket. The winners were announced during the celebration for Dr. Seuss.
- Four downs: Montana State set to take on defending national champion Sam Houston
- Harvard's 'Lawfare' Programs Are an Omen of Elections Decided Not at Polls -- But in Court
- HE IS the MAN: Alabama's Bryce Young will head to New York as one of four Heisman finalists
- Saints' Deonte Harris suspended for 3 games after July DWI arrest
- Saints DE Cameron Jordan placed on reserve/COVID-19 list after testing positive
- Experts predict less economic growth, elevated inflation for years to come
- Studies: Trump tax cuts helped lower income families, Build Back Better helps wealthier Americans
- Say goodbye to the Saintsations; New name for Saints dancers, cheerleaders
- West Wind fire devastates Central Montana town of Denton
- Augusta Christmas Events Planned For Sunday
- Structures destroyed as wind-driven fires wreak havoc in central Montana
- Fairfield Christmas Stroll Schedule Of Events
- Donna Mae (Ford) Fellers-Carrier
- Gov. Gianforte appoints Belgrade city judge to Gallatin County District Court
- U-Haul Repurposing Former Kmart for First Company Store in Butte
- Great American Stories: Stella Adler's Quote
- Billings, MT Is Among the Most Dangerous US Metro Areas
- Library Addition To Be Dedicated To Marthele Olson At Friday Event
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!