As featured on
MONTANA - Thursday night, 19 U.S. Senators, led by Border Patrol, visited the Mexico border along the Rio Grande River. Among them was Senator Steve Daines. On a press conference call with reporters, Sen. Daines detailed what he saw, and talked about the current situation at the border.
- Simms FFA Has Eleven State FFA Degree Recipients
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: The Docs Join the George Floyd Protests (RECAP)
- Meet the Russiagate Prober Who Couldn't Verify Anything in the Steele Dossier Yet Said Nothing for Years
- ‘Manifest’ Boss on a Meth Head-Passenger Connection and Eureka’s Investigation
- This Week’s Legislative Update
- Denied Equal Opportunity in the Marketplace, Conservative Filmmakers Start to Fight Back
- Preview: Missouri baseball looks toward Florida and the future
- Tigers fall further back in hunt for SEC match play qualification
- Data Reconciliation Efforts & High Numbers of 2020 COVID-19 Cases
- Augusta Youth Center Faces Uncertain Fate
- Montana Legislature proposes reducing funds to government agencies with COVID-19 regulations stricter than the state's
- Gov. Gianforte issues executive order prohibiting vaccine passports
- Bill requiring annual maintenance of MT voter registration list signed to law
- U.S. Department of Education denies Montana’s local control assessment waiver
- President Biden's gun control impacts on Montana
- Montana Recognizes Seventeen High School Women for Computing Achievements
- Bozeman residents decry Montana bill incentivizing investments in coal before hearing
- Fairfield FFA Teams Notch Wins At District
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!