Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments:
Governor’s Advisory Council on Aging
- Gayle Carlson, Missoula. Qualification: Public Representative. Carlson is the Chief Executive Officer for the Montana Food Bank Network.
Family Support Services Advisory Council
- Representative Kathy Kelker, Billings. Qualification: State Legislator. Kelker is a legislator from Yellowstone County.
Ground Water Assessment Steering Committee
- Representative Walter Sales, Jr., Manhattan. Qualification: Representative of agricultural water users. Sales is a rancher and legislator from Gallatin County.
Board of Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Eric Ellingson, Great Falls. Qualification: Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser. Ellingson is Owner and Operator of Prescription Design Hearing Aid and Audiology.
Board of Massage Therapy
- Dr. Liz Cavin, Helena. Qualification: Licensed Health Care Provider not an owner of a massage school. Dr. Cavin is a solo practice Naturopathic Doctor.
State Rehabilitation Council
- Marvin Weatherwax, Sr., Browning. Qualification: Tribal Vocational Rehabilitation Director Representative. Weatherwax works with the Blackfeet Vocational Rehabilitation Office.
State Workforce Innovation Board
- Karen Baumgart, Billings. Qualification: Community Organization Representative. Baumgart is the Director of BillingsWorks for Big Sky Economic Development.
- Dean Bentley, Butte. Qualification: Business Representative. Bentley is a Labor Relations Analyst for Northwestern Energy.
- Becky Bey, Billings. Qualification: Business Representative. Bey is the Government Relations Director for KLJ Engineering.
- Vicky Byrd, Clancy. Qualification: Workforce Representative. Byrd is the Executive Director of the Montana Nurses Association.
- Jeaneen Campbell, Helena. Qualification: Business Representative. Campbell is a Regional Sales Executive for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana.
- Al Ekblad, Helena. Qualification: Workforce Representative. Ekblad is the Executive Secretary of the Montana State AFL-CIO.
- Paul Hopfauf, Glendive. Qualification: Business Representative. Hopfauf is the Glendive manager of Montana-Dakota Utilities.
- Ross Lane, Bozeman. Qualification: Business Representative. Lane is the Chief Communications Officer for Montana Rail Link.
- Commissioner Michael McGinley, Dillon. Qualification: Local Government Elected Official. McGinley is a County Commissioner in Beaverhead County.
- Rebecca Morgan, Missoula. Qualification: Business Representative. Morgan is the Owner and Chief Executive Officer of Spark Creative.
- Heather O’Hara, Helena. Qualification: Business Representative. O’Hara is Vice President of the Montana Hospital Association.
- Loren Rose, Seeley Lake. Qualification: Business Representative and will serve as Chair. Rose is the Chief Operating Officer at Pyramid Lumber.
- Asta So, Missoula. Qualification: Business Representative. So is the Head of People at Submittable.
- Kristin Tessman, Helena. Qualification: Workforce Representative. Tessman is the Executive Director of American Jobs for America’s Youth.
- Grover Wallace, Big Timber. Qualification: Business Representative. Wallace is the Operations Human Resource Manager for Sibanye-Stillwater Mining Co.
Upper Clark Fork River Basin Remediation and Restoration Advisory Council
- Maureen Connor, Philipsburg. Qualification: Citizen Voting Member. Connor is a retired Granite County Commissioner.
- Jim Davison, Anaconda. Qualification: Citizen Voting Member. Davison is retired after serving in Economic and Local Development.
- Katherine Eccleston, Anaconda. Qualification: Citizen Voting Member. Eccleston is retired after serving as a full-time instructor at Montana-Tech.
- Jim Kambich, Butte. Qualification: Citizen Voting Member. Kambich is the President/CEO of Montana Economic Revitalization and Development Institute (MERDI).
- Susan Peterson, Drummond. Qualification: Citizen Voting Member. Peterson is a retired teacher and still running her family ranch.
- Mick Ringsak, Butte. Qualification: Citizen Voting Member. Ringsak is a Butte businessman and former Region VIII Administrator for the Small Business Administration.
- Bill Rossbach, Missoula. Qualification: Citizen Voting Member and will serve as Chair. Rossbach is the Principal and Owner of Rossbach Law, PC.
- Maggie Schmidt, Deer Lodge. Qualification: Citizen Voting Member. Schmidt is the Ranch Manager for Burnt Hollow Ranch.
Posted at fairfieldsuntimes.com