• Tree Lighting Ceremony - Join town Mayor Bob Swartz on main street Friday, December 3rd at 4:00 pm as we kickoff the Christmas festivities by lighting the town Christmas tree and enjoying Christmas songs from local musicians.
• The Christmas Stroll & Craft Fair is back this year! The craft fair will run from 4:00 pm-8:00 pm in the community hall. The Fairfield Junior Women’s will be serving Taco-in-a-Bag.
• Santa will arrive at the hall at 6:00 pm to visit with the kids and have pictures taken. There will be a table of various baskets to be raffled off.
• Fairfield Public Library Open House - Stop by the town library between 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm to see the renovations with an official dedication ceremony at 5:15 pm.
• Festival of Lights! Here’s how to participate: To enter your house in the light contest, purchase a numbered yard sign for $5.00 at the Christmas Stroll on Friday or at the town office between December 6th through 9th. We will create a list of light displays for community members to drive around and view during the week of December 10th through 17th.
This list will be posted on Facebook, or you can get a hard copy at the town office. Anyone can vote on the online poll during the light display week (December 10-17).
Please only vote once! The link to the poll will be included in the list of houses.
Winners will be announced on Saturday, December 18. There will be prizes for the top three displays.
Please return yard signs the following week to be reused next year.