The Big Sky State Games is holding its 10th Annual National Anthem Contest to determine who will perform the National Anthem at the State Games Opening Ceremonies on Friday, July 19 in Billings. The contest is open to Montana residents of all ages.
To enter, post a video of yourself singing the National Anthem to YouTube and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org. All contestants are required to send an email to email@example.com that contains the performers name, address, age, phone number, email address, t-shirt size and link to their performance on YouTube.
The top 5 videos/entrants will be determined by a panel of judges, after which the public will vote for their favorite performance.
Video posting will be allowed through April 30th. The winner must commit to performing at BSSG Opening Ceremonies on July 19, 2019. For more information, go to www.bigskygames.org.
The State Games Major Sponsors are Kampgrounds of America, First Interstate Bank, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana. Wendy's sponsors Opening Ceremonies.
- Billings' notorious nightclubs a cautionary tale as Petroleum Club opens to public for 'club nights'
- Britney Spears ready to go home
- Blac Chyna accepted into business school
- Amy Pohler had '20 years of rehearsal' for Wine Country
- Scarlett Johansson praises diverse MCU
- Kaley Cuoco breaks down at table read
- Amy Poehler has 'institutionalised misogyny'
- Mike Comrie still close to Hilary Duff's family
- Cara Delevingne not upset to lose Instagram followers
- Jennifer Garner named PEOPLE's Most Beautiful Woman 2019
- James Brolin: Barbra Streisand falls apart around children
- 1 found dead in truck submerged in Missouri River near Craig
- Fairfield's Berit Bedord Receives U.S. Naval Academy Appointment
- Acadia's new CEO facing multiple challenges
- Andrew Ridgeley to make presenting debut on BBC Radio 2
- Local brewers switch from bottles to cans due to rising costs, increased competition
- Transmission line to carry wind energy to California clears last Wyoming hurdle
- University of Montana conference forecasts trouble for China
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!