A Black paraplegic man, Clifford Owensby, has filed a complaint with the NAACP after video showed police officers pulling him out of his car by his hair and arms during a traffic stop on September 30 in Dayton, Ohio.
- Seminal 'Diversity = Profits' Research Doesn't Fare Well Under the Microscope
- Look Out, Real Estate Boom. It's the Closing Scam Tornado.
- The Complete NBA 2021-22 Regular Season TV Schedule
- Durham Probes Pentagon Computer Contractors in Anti-Trump Conspiracy
- Michael Thomas could be a couple weeks away from Saints return: report
- Justin Hartley on Doing the ‘Flawed’ Man of Steel Justice for ‘Injustice’
- ‘Hoarders’ Pro Organizer Dorothy Breininger on Digging Deeper for Season 13
- ‘The Great’: Gillian Anderson Arrives in a First Look at Season 2 (PHOTOS)
- Mansfield man describes his encounter with Brian Laundrie
- Police blotter: Disturbance, off to jail, '618,' gun gone, all paid up
- Mark Major
- PA Cannabis Legalization Will Have Dire Consequences
- Tell Christian Steinbach
- There Are Far More Defensive Gun Uses Than Murders. Here's Why You Rarely Hear of Them.
- Bo’s Choteau Tales
- Jr Women’s Club To Host Halloween Trunk or Treat
- Farm In The Dell Rocky Mountain Front Pheasant Fest Set For Saturday
- Sylvia Bryan
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!