Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald shares the timeline that led her to charge the parents of 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley with four counts of involuntary manslaughter following the Oxford High School shooting in Oakland County, Michigan.
- No Critical Race Theory in Schools? Here's the Abundant Evidence Saying Otherwise
- ‘This Is Us’: The Pearson Men Try to Be Super Dads in ‘Four Fathers’ (RECAP)
- ‘This Is Us’: Jon Huertas on Directing & What That Flash-Forward Means for Kate and Toby
- The Escalating Nationwide Battle Over Private Millions to Bankroll Public Elections
- Rock Bridge alum Peat among 14 spring newcomers to MU football
- Amtrak station opens in Harrisburg Area
- Canceled TV Shows 2022: Which of Your Favorite Series Are Coming to an End?
- USPSTF: Individualize Counseling for Primary Prevention of CVD
- Montana Cowboys Will Gather Saturday at Great Falls
- CherryRoad Media Acquires 20 Gannett Newspapers Across Four States
- Lawmakers: Biden administration shuts down energy leases without consulting Alaskans
- Make Plans For Upcoming Events At Simms High School
- Benefis Community Care Helps Patients Return Home
- Two men found dead in Three Forks early Saturday; homicide investigation underway
- What Biden's Approval Rating Means for the Midterms
- Police blotter: Assault warrant; jailed on PFMA; sixth theft offense; 14-foot trailer stolen; porch pirates
- World-Renowned Architects Shigeru Ban and Jeanne Gang To Keynote at the 2022 International Mass Timber Conference
- Thomas Edward Leigland Celebration of Life to be held Saturday, January 22
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!