A clip from an upcoming Fox News documentary shows Kyle Rittenhouse speaking out after being found not guilty of killing two people and shooting another during unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last summer. Fox News had a film crew following Rittenhouse throughout the trial, despite Rittenhouse's defense attorney saying he "didn't approve" of the production.
- The Escalating Nationwide Battle Over Private Millions to Bankroll Public Elections
- No Critical Race Theory in Schools? Here's the Abundant Evidence Saying Otherwise
- Gov. DeSantis: Biden administration favors Democratic states in funding bridge repairs
- Specialist-Led Model of Care Can Improve CVD Prevention in Psoriasis
- FDA Approves Rinvoq for Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis
- ‘Sanditon,’ ‘Stranger Things,’ ‘The Orville: New Horizons’ & More Favorites Returning in 2022
- VA Study Shows Black Men Twice as Likely to Develop Prostate Cancer as Whites
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Trailer Teases Threats to Come in Season 11 Part 2 (VIDEO)
- Montana Cowboys Will Gather Saturday at Great Falls
- CherryRoad Media Acquires 20 Gannett Newspapers Across Four States
- Lawmakers: Biden administration shuts down energy leases without consulting Alaskans
- Make Plans For Upcoming Events At Simms High School
- Benefis Community Care Helps Patients Return Home
- How Montana’s Birth Rate Compares to the Nation
- Two men found dead in Three Forks early Saturday; homicide investigation underway
- Thomas Edward Leigland Celebration of Life to be held Saturday, January 22
- Police blotter: Assault warrant; jailed on PFMA; sixth theft offense; 14-foot trailer stolen; porch pirates
- What Biden's Approval Rating Means for the Midterms
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!