CNN's Laura Jarrett breaks down Julius Jones' case after an audio tape was made public containing what could be the death row inmate's last words. Jones is scheduled to be executed today at 4 p.m. CT unless Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt grants him clemency.
- Danchenko Indictment: How Dossier Non-Source Sergei Millian Was Framed
- Benedict Cumberbatch’s ‘The Power of the Dog’ & More Must-See Drama Movies on Netflix
- MU to face Army in Armed Forces Bowl on Dec. 22 in Fort Worth
- Boise State to face Central Michigan in Arizona Bowl
- Selena Gomez, Katie Couric & More Stars Spreading Health Awareness
- Harvard's 'Lawfare' Programs Are an Omen of Elections Decided Not at Polls -- But in Court
- TIDE RISES AGAIN: Alabama enters College Football Playoff as No. 1 seed
- Darby student heading to Girls Nation
- Augusta Christmas Events Planned For Sunday
- Structures destroyed as wind-driven fires wreak havoc in central Montana
- Fairfield Christmas Stroll Schedule Of Events
- Gov. Gianforte appoints Belgrade city judge to Gallatin County District Court
- U-Haul Repurposing Former Kmart for First Company Store in Butte
- Great American Stories: Stella Adler's Quote
- Billings, MT Is Among the Most Dangerous US Metro Areas
- Library Addition To Be Dedicated To Marthele Olson At Friday Event
- Notebook: Bowl options aplenty for Boise State with a week to go
- Police blotter: Held at gunpoint; guitar man assaulted; crash leads to DUI arrest; house break-in
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!