July 14, 2020 was the final day of production for the printing press at River's Edge Press located in Great Falls, Montana. The press had been in production since 2004 printing many of the smaller, community newspapers in Montana. The Fairfield Sun Times of Fairfield, Montana was produced at River's Edge from about 2009 until 2018. The final newspaper that was printed at River's Edge Press was the Blackfoot Valley Dispatch of Lincoln, Montana. (Video quality degraded because it was a live feed on Facebook)
As featured on
- 'It turned out awesome': Nearly 40,000 pounds of free meat, cheese distributed in Whitehall
- Firefighters make progress on six Bitterroot fires
- Montana Oil Report for 7/20/2020 To 7/24/2020
- Augusta Has Senior Rodeo
- Auburn football: Wooten opts out of 2020 season
- Fairfield Council Holds Two Hearings; July Meeting
- History with Phil: More than one town had its Boot Hill
- Pandemic’s Bumps and Backlash Shape Montana Race Poised to Steer US Senate
- South Dakota Becomes Oil State When “Dry Hole” Starts Flowing
- WILD TIMES IN FAIRFIELD
- Golden Oldies of the Bench
- Brent McKay Hitchcock
- Lincoln man opens RV parking lot to support students
- Just a couple of old photos...
- Warm temperatures prompt ‘Hoot-Owl’ fishing on Sun River
- Montana sweeps the 2020 National Columbia Wool Show
- Petroleum County Oil Well Permit Re-Issued: Montana Oil Report
- Section of Rivers Edge Trail to temporarily close due to stabilization project
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!