Details for FOR SALE: New "Boots and Shovels" Book; 2nd. Printing
FOR SALE: New copies of Boots and Shovels, A History of the Greenfield Irrigation District Division of the Sun River Project, Fairfield, Montana
These are from the second printing of the original book. These books were printed in 2007.
The books are offered by The Fairfield Historical Society, a 501(c)3 non-profit based in Fairfield, Montana. A portion of the proceeds go to The Fairfield Historical Society. These proceeds will go toward developing a museum preserving the history of The Sun River Project and Greenfields Irrigation District in Fairfield.
The books are $70 each, with local pickup. For more information, or to order book, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For shipped orders, there will be an additional shipping fee. Contact us for additional information.
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Boots And Sovels
- History Book
- Fairfield, Montana
- Sun River Project
- Greenfields Irrigaiton District
- Fairfield Historical Society
- Teton County, Montana
- Lewis And Clark County, Montana
- Cascade County, Montana
- Montana History
- Irrigation Districts
- Fairfield Sun Times
- Fairfield Times
- Published By Fairfield Sun Times
- Rarified air: college runners flock to Flagstaff during pandemic
- Stories of Old Nevada: Yerington
- Enbridge Line 3 Replacement Project Receives Federal Permits
- Dalton, Cowboys hope to turn corner ahead of Thanksgiving showdown
- New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill took advantage of earned opportunity
- Missouri to play Vanderbilt instead of Arkansas on Saturday
- JSU men: SEC Network picks up Gamecocks' opener at Alabama
- Notebook: Undefeated Spartans a good test for Boise State
- Augusta Has New Game Warden
- Four Additional Deaths and 540 Additional Cases in Cascade County
- Great Falls Elks Lodge Presents Check To Fairfield Food Pantry
- Police blotter: Stolen vehicle recovered; sixth DUI; disappearing nails
- Police blotter: Assault in parking lot; tools stolen from job site; alleged elder abuse
- Montana will again join innovative program promoting cybersecurity
- Helena Valley homicide suspect arrested; victim identified
- Montana State Hail board sets virtual meeting for Dec. 1
- John Frank Bouma
- MSU Extension; law professor discuss release of electronically stored information
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!