Details for FOR SALE: New "Boots and Shovels" Book; 2nd. Printing
FOR SALE: New copies of Boots and Shovels, A History of the Greenfield Irrigation District Division of the Sun River Project, Fairfield, Montana
These are from the second printing of the original book. These books were printed in 2007.
The books are offered by The Fairfield Historical Society, a 501(c)3 non-profit based in Fairfield, Montana. A portion of the proceeds go to The Fairfield Historical Society. These proceeds will go toward developing a museum preserving the history of The Sun River Project and Greenfields Irrigation District in Fairfield.
The books are $70 each, with local pickup. For more information, or to order book, contact us at email@example.com. For shipped orders, there will be an additional shipping fee. Contact us for additional information.
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Boots And Sovels
- History Book
- Fairfield, Montana
- Sun River Project
- Greenfields Irrigaiton District
- Fairfield Historical Society
- Teton County, Montana
- Lewis And Clark County, Montana
- Cascade County, Montana
- Montana History
- Irrigation Districts
- Fairfield Sun Times
- Fairfield Times
- Published By Fairfield Sun Times
- The Criminal Order Beneath the 'Chaos' of San Francisco's Tenderloin
- Helena experiences a dramatic flooding, YWCA experiences significant damage
- ‘Endeavour’ Season 8 Finale: Morse Battles the Bottle & a Blizzard in a Most Unusual Mystery (RECAP)
- ’90 Day Fiancé’: Is Ariela Pregnant Again? (RECAP)
- ‘Westworld’ Recreates the Past in ‘Well Enough Alone’ (RECAP)
- Georgetown U.'s Road to Slavery Reparations Was Paved With Good Intentions, Leading to a Can of Worms
- An Alarmed Solar Industry Says a U.S. Trade Probe of China Will Totally Fry It. Then Why Is the Business Sunny Side Up?
- Additional disaster assistance approved for Montana flooding
- They survived COVID-19, but can Montana’s rural nursing homes survive the future?
- Marilyn is Retiring!
- Andy Anderson Hopes To Bring Others Into Go-Kart Racing
- Motion to draft bill codifying access to abortion in Montana dies on tied vote
- Shed catches on fire behind home in Missoula
- Supreme Court ruling expands states’ authority to prosecute crimes on tribal land
- DUI suspected in three-car fatal accident on US-87
- 2022 Teton County 4-H Fair Results
- Man arrested for deliberate homicide following shooting in Lewistown
- Lawsuit claims Grant-Kohrs Ranch is illegally endangering survival of bull trout