Details for FOR SALE: New "Boots and Shovels" Book; 2nd. Printing
FOR SALE: New copies of Boots and Shovels, A History of the Greenfield Irrigation District Division of the Sun River Project, Fairfield, Montana
These are from the second printing of the original book. These books were printed in 2007.
The books are offered by The Fairfield Historical Society, a 501(c)3 non-profit based in Fairfield, Montana. A portion of the proceeds go to The Fairfield Historical Society. These proceeds will go toward developing a museum preserving the history of The Sun River Project and Greenfields Irrigation District in Fairfield.
The books are $70 each, with local pickup. For more information, or to order book, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For shipped orders, there will be an additional shipping fee. Contact us for additional information.
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Boots And Sovels
- History Book
- Fairfield, Montana
- Sun River Project
- Greenfields Irrigaiton District
- Fairfield Historical Society
- Teton County, Montana
- Lewis And Clark County, Montana
- Cascade County, Montana
- Montana History
- Irrigation Districts
- Fairfield Sun Times
- Fairfield Times
- Published By Fairfield Sun Times
- Meet the Russiagate Prober Who Couldn't Verify Anything in the Steele Dossier Yet Said Nothing for Years
- China's Useful Elitists: Westerners Exploited for Beijing's Domestic Image
- Jerry Springer on ‘Judge Jerry’ Season 3 and His Long TV Career (VIDEO)
- ‘The Talk’ Returns: The Cohosts React to Sharon Osbourne’s Exit (VIDEO)
- Noem to RNC Donors: 'No Single Person Can Save This Country'
- Biden Admin Puts Religious Freedom Programs on Hold
- The Absentee Vote Logic of the New York Times
- Biden Backs Extending Regulation of Fentanyl 'Look-Alikes'
- President Biden's gun control impacts on Montana
- City Council discusses draft ordinance looking to crack down on human trafficking
- Data Reconciliation Efforts & High Numbers of 2020 COVID-19 Cases
- Augusta Youth Center Faces Uncertain Fate
- Montana Legislature proposes reducing funds to government agencies with COVID-19 regulations stricter than the state's
- Classics Roll Into Great Falls Custom Car Show
- Fairfield High School Qtr. #3 Honor Roll
- Fairfield FFA Teams Notch Wins At District
- Bill requiring annual maintenance of MT voter registration list signed to law
- What they're saying ... reactions to news of tram approval for Our Lady of the Rockies
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!