Details for The Teton County Sheriff’s Office
Employment: The Teton County Sheriff’s Office is taking applications for a permanent part-time Public Safety Communicator (Dispatch) position. Applicants must be willing and able to work varied eight hour shifts including nights, weekends and holidays as needed. General telephone, computer and typing experience required. Applicants must be able to work, maintain their composure and multitask during stressful situations. A full background check will be required. Please send application and resume to Teton County Sheriff’s Office, P.O. Box 1349, Choteau, MT 59422. Applications can be found on the Teton County Sheriff’s website or picked up at the office. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Schofield: Gruden's Raiders approach to NFL Draft is like the old Targaryen tale
- Selena Gomez says friends 'saved her life'
- Alec Baldwin calls for action on climate change at UN
- Savannah Guthrie thought she'd missed chance to have kids
- Sam Claflin wants longer paternity leave
- No avalanche death in Cooke City in 3 years
- Fans tell Jennifer Garner she's 'prettier in person'
- Thomas Markle not visiting UK
- 1 found dead in truck submerged in Missouri River near Craig
- Cara Delevingne not upset to lose Instagram followers
- Jennifer Garner named PEOPLE's Most Beautiful Woman 2019
- Andrew Ridgeley to make presenting debut on BBC Radio 2
- Bud Schrock Served Community On Fire And Ambulance Crews
- James Brolin: Barbra Streisand falls apart around children
- University of Montana conference forecasts trouble for China
- Transmission line to carry wind energy to California clears last Wyoming hurdle
- Legislature Passes Infrastructure Bonding For First Time In Nearly A Decade
- Local brewers switch from bottles to cans due to rising costs, increased competition