EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Teton County Road/Bridge Department
Details for EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Teton County Road/Bridge Department
Teton County Road/Bridge Department is accepting applications for an additional Full-Time Equipment Operator/Laborer.
Jobs will require the employee to perform tasks in maintenance, construction, repair of road and bridge facilities, and operate medium and heavy-duty trucks, equipment and some mechanical duties. Position requires substantial physical involvement including lifting up to 100 pounds. Applicant will be required to have a high school diploma or equivalency certificate.
Applicants will acquire within (6) months of employment a Montana Commercial Driver’s license with required endorsements, and maintain said license during their employment. Preference will be given to applicants that have a current Commercial Driver’s License Type A2. Successful applicant will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing. Rate of pay will be per “Collective Bargaining Agreement”.
The Probationary Salary will start at $17.06 per hour for the first 90 days; $19.19 for the second 90 days and after 180 days will go to base wage of $21.32 per hour. A job application and full job description are available at the Teton County Road Department at 466-2671, email at email@example.com, or at the Teton County Courthouse.
Submit application to the Teton County Road Department at 92 HWY 200, Choteau, MT 59422 or to PO Box 610, Choteau MT 59422. The position will be open until filled. For any questions, please contact Alan Gagne, Road Superintendent at 788-9277. Teton County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- One-Size-Fits-All Education Doesn't Work Well, but Diversity Advocates Are Hitting the Accelerator
- Blackfeet law enforcement looking for 20-year-old last seen Saturday
- Butte-Silver Bow Fire Department helps with residence fire in Elk Park
- Succession’s Nicholas Braun Reveals His and Mathew Macfadyen’s Bromantic Emmys Moment
- Texans trade Brandin Cooks to Cowboys, re-sign Laremy Tunsil
- ‘Below Deck’ Star Hayley De Sola Pinto on Season 10 Fights, Flings & Captain Lee
- Hunter Biden scandal plagues president
- Unemployment in Montana in January was the fourth lowest in the nation
- This Is the City With the Worst Traffic in Montana
- I-15 reopened from Dillon to Idaho
- Reported syphilis cases increasing in Montana
- Danger in Missoula: KETO craze linked to heart disease. Doctor Explains
- FWP concerned that more ponds in northeast Montana have winterkilled
- Person dead after incident on 9th Ave. S. and 15th St. in Great Falls
- Fired City Manager Received $1M in Pay
- Crash involving six cars and a semi-truck blocked US-191 in Gallatin County
- Hawaii is 'Paradise' — So Why the Doctor Shortage?
- Living in Great Falls, how well do you know these facts about your health?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.