A mother in Venezuela tells CNN she was quarantined against her will in a motel for 23 days. Doctors say Venezuela's government has been using motels and other makeshift facilities to quarantine patients suspected of having the novel coronavirus, in a bid to keep them from overburdening the country's already crumbling hospitals.
- Saints ready for historic MNF game, with or without Thomas
- Alabama football: Predictions, predictions and more predictions for Tide in 2020
- Boise State president Dr. Marlene Tromp 'really excited about the prospect' of fall football season
- Precautions taken to protect inmates from COVID-19
- Raiders set for Las Vegas debut vs. Saints in empty stadium
- Packers wary of Lions after uncomfortable sweep last season
- 49ers look to bounce back vs. Jets after tough opening loss
- A team-by-team look at policies for NFL fans attending games
- Montana prisoner dies in Boulder facility
- Drugs: 78 pounds of meth seized in Montana traffic stop
- Four more Wyoming residents die of coronavirus, bringing state death toll to 46
- Employee misconduct: The abuse and mistreatment of juveniles in lockup
- Police blotter: Meth found in locked safe; wielding knife at trailer park; car stolen; assault on officer
- ‘I can’t breathe’: Hidden abuse in some private detention centers
- Celebrating Laura Nowlin’s Service To Teton County Food Pantry
- Swift foxes trapped in Wyoming head to Montana
- The Story Of Jackson’s Corner
- Police blotter: Jailed for arson; simple assault; multiple charges
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!