Glenn and Anne Weaver, of Fort Shaw, are pleased to announce the birth of their grandson, Damian Brent Halteman, born March 21, 2019 to Lyndell and Bettilou Halteman, of Fairfield. Other grandparents are ShawFloyd and Naomi Halteman of Waynesboro, GA and great-grandparents Walter and Betty M…
- SEC extends suspension of all in-person athletic activities
- Governor issues directive to help renters and homeowners impacted by COVID-19
- Trump: CDC recommends Americans wear cloth masks when leaving home
- Saban pleased with way Alabama's new strength staff is handling player workouts
- Auburn football: Malzahn looks at immediate concerns, rather than fate of 2020 season
- Great Falls College and other Montana University System schools find unique ways to celebrate graduation
- Colleges, universities navigate new virtual world of learning amid COVID-19
- Trump to rent storage space to oil producers as demand drops
- Montana COVID-19 Morning Status for March 29
- Montana COVID-19 Update for April 2
- Idaho Governor Little Signs Bill to Improve Constitutional Carry in Idaho
- HELENA: How City and County Will Enforce Governor’s Stay-Home Order
- Shelves are bare but grocery warehouses are on the case, industry leader says
- Governor Bullock Directs 14-Day Quarantine for Travelers Arriving in Montana
- Wake County NC Gun Stores and Ranges Open Following SAF Demands
- COVID-19 prompts Montana governor to order all "non-essential businesses" closed
- THE EAGLE NEWS: Volume 21, Number 31 • Fairfield, Montana • May 1, 1958
- 3/27 Morning Update: 108 COVID-19 Cases in Montana
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!