Nebraska sent more than $9 billion worth of products…
- The State of Beef: Cattle producers, Nebraska politicians seek solutions to low profits
- City Judge Breuner applies for district court job
- Great Falls celebrates expanded dental program, med school groundbreaking
- Canadian border to be reopened in November for fully vaccinated individuals
- Missoula judicial candidates debate court strategies
Some farmers are marketing steaks and hamburger directly to consumers, the pasture-to-plate approach. Others are bypassing large packers by establishing their own, smaller-scale packing plants.
For the second time in just over a year, Belgrade City Judge Andrew Breuner has applied to become a Gallatin County District Court judge.
The lawsuit, filed in early August in federal court in Missoula by three former and one current UM employee, accused the university and Montana University System of sex-based discrimination and Title IX violations.
Old Person, 92, died Wednesday after a battle with cancer.