- Episcopal Diocese of Montana welcomes its first female bishop to Helena
- Three workers injured in explosion at oilfield site in southeast Wyoming
- Wyoming group finalizes recommendations to combat fatal deer, elk and moose disease
- Woman who said Billings addictions counselor used her to obtain drugs drops lawsuit
- Dog killed in trap; FWP cites Missoula men
The Episcopal Diocese of Montana welcomed its first female bishop to Helena Friday morning.
A woman alleging an addictions counselor in Billings used her to obtain drugs has dismissed her lawsuit.
Two Missoula men have been cited after a dog was killed Sunday by a trap set illegally near the Clark Fork River.
A woman who was killed in a single-vehicle rollover in Carter County, south of Ekalaka, has been identified.
U.S Sen. Steve Daines announced Thursday he is preparing to introduce legislation that would ratify the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes' water compact.