The Green Bay Packers withstood a late challenge fro…
- Urban moose: FWP removes two moose calves from Hamilton
- Deputy shoots man in Lincoln County
- Montana attorney general orders dismissal of case against Rocking R Bar; Gallatin County attorney fires back
- Prosecutors: Butte man misfired gun before shooting another
- Butte man jailed for throwing beer cans at police cars
A Lincoln County Sheriff's deputy shot a man after responding to a call about a domestic disturbance Thursday.
Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen ordered Thursday that the Gallatin County attorney dismiss a lawsuit against Rocking R Bar for violating a 10 p.m. closing time ordered by the county health board to stem the spread of the coronavirus.
A Butte man pulled out a handgun in an alley on Nov. 14 and after it misfired once, shot another man in the leg, according to new details in charging documents.
Strong winds didn’t stop a Butte man, who was arrested Wednesday night after officers witnessed him throwing beer cans at police cars and at the Butte Law Enforcement Building, 225 N. Alaska St.
A Missing Endangered Person Advisory has been issued on behalf of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office for Eric Michael Kelley, 36, who was last seen 4:30 pm. Wednesday in Clancy.